Associate Planner - Development Management Team
- A member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with 7+ years post-qualification experience, preferably with experience of working in the private sector
- Able to work as part of a team and lead project teams.
- Extensive experience in the preparation, submission and management of a range of planning applications and appeals for residential, mixed-use or logistics projects
- Confident in managing both clients and projects
- Commercially aware with business development skills.
- Skilled in negotiation and in liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Strong in written communication with an ability to provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients
- Able to manage workload, budgets and to co-ordinate projects (with colleagues and sub-consultants)
- Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Paul Bedwell on 01924 873873
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.