NEW VACANCY: Associate Architect (October 2017)
Spawforths are looking to recruit another associate architect to join our ambitious and expanding team.
Spawforths are an award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in architecture, town planning and urbanism.
We have an excellent reputation for creating inspirational and deliverable development projects for both private and public sector clients throughout the North of England and the Midlands.
Due to securing several large scale new projects we are looking to recruit a confident and experienced Associate Architect to join our busy, well established team.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Between 10 and 15 years post qualification experience (ideally in a UK practice)
- Extensive residential and social housing experience
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign essential)
- Microsoft Office
- BIM - Revit essential
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Outstanding applicants will be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.