Senior Planner - Development Management Team
- A member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with 4+ years post-qualification experience
- Able to work as part of a team and also to lead project teams, as required
- Experienced in the preparation, submission and management of a range of planning applications for residential, mixed-use or logistics projects.
- Experience of working on planning appeals would also be desirable
- A key point of contact for clients, managing expectations and delivering successful outcomes on projects and
- Be commercially aware, demonstrate business development skills and contribute to the growth of the business
- Experienced in liaising with clients, local authorities and stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients
- Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Paul Bedwell on 01924 873873
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.