Two Associate Town Planners - Closing date 31 May 2017
Spawforths is Growing!
We are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic Associate Chartered Town Planners to join our leading multidisciplinary consultancy in a permanent, full time role. Our Planning team is one of the largest independent and longest established in the region and is greatly respected nationwide.
At Spawforths we pride ourselves on the quality, creativity, pragmatism and integrity of our planning advice and building long standing relationships with our clients. We act as "trusted adviser" for many of our public and private sector clients across a wide portfolio of projects. As such, the successful candidate will have a strong track record of building lasting business relationships alongside the determination to deliver successful outcomes.
We operate from a single office based in East Ardsley, Leeds.
Applicants will ideally:-
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience as a planning practitioner, preferably within the private sector.
- Be MRTPI and hold a bachelor / masters qualification to a high classification in a planning related discipline.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also to lead project teams, as required.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of the planning system, with a strong focus on development management which includes appeals dealt with through a Public Inquiry and/or experience of working on EIA projects.
- Be commercially aware and have strong business development skills.
- Have varied project experience, preferably of residential, mixed-use or logistics projects.
- Be experienced in liaising with clients, local authorities and stakeholders.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply, please email your application and CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 31 May 2017
Outstanding applicants may be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact either Hannah Richardson or Paul Bedwell on 01924 873873.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.