VACANCY FILLED: Associate Architect(s) - Closing date 31 May 2017
Spawforths is Growing!
Spawforths are an award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in architecture, town planning and urbanism.
We have an excellent reputation for creating inspirational and deliverable development projects for both private and public sector clients throughout the North of England and the Midlands.
Due to securing several large scale new projects we are looking to recruit a confident and experienced Associate Architect(s) to join our busy, well established team.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Between 10 and 15 years post qualification experience (ideally in a UK practice)
- Extensive manufacturing and industrial experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign essential)
- Microsoft Office
- BIM - Revit preferred
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 May 2017
Outstanding applicants may be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.