VACANCY FILLED: Associate Town Planner
Associate Town Planner(s)
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Chartered Town Planners to join our leading consultancy. Successful candidates will have a strong track record in delivering successful outcomes for their valued clients.
Applicants will ideally:-
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a planning practitioner, preferably within the private sector
- Be MRTPI and hold a bachelor / masters qualification to a high classification in a planning related discipline
- Be able to work as part of a team and also to lead project teams, as required
- Possess an excellent knowledge of the planning system, ideally with a focus on development management and/or experience of working on EIA projects
- Be commercially aware and have business development skills
- Have varied project experience, preferably of residential, mixed-use or logistics projects
- Be experienced in liaising with clients, local authorities and stakeholders
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
To apply, please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Monday 21 November 2016.
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact either Hannah Richardson or Paul Bedwell on 01924 873873.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.