Wakefield, West Yorkshire
New Build Houses
This award winning scheme consists of two new build houses built into the hill side within a popular local conservation area.
Accommodation consists of integral garage; lounge; kitchen dining; utility; four bedrooms with ensuite facilities; study; and house bathroom; sun terraces; and off road parking.
The Civic Society highly commended the sensitive design response of this development to it's conservation area setting.
Services Provided by Spawforths
- Building Construction Administration
- Building Contract Administration
- Building Regulations and Submission
- Defect Identification and Site Inspections
- Design Feasibility Studies
- Interior Design
- Outline and Detailed Design
- Production Information
- Tender Action
- Tender Documentation
You may also be interested in…
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.