Associate Architect, Residential Team - Filled March 2018 x2!
- 8+ years post qualification experience (ideally in a UK practice)
- Extensive residential and social housing experience
- Confidence managing both clients and project
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign essential)
- Microsoft Office
- BIM - Revit essential
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact either Dawn Jenkins or Jo Buxton on 01924 873873.
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.