Associate Planner, Development Management Team - Immediate Start
Spawforths are an award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary team of town planners, architects, and master-planners who are passionate about quality place making.
Our team are currently promoting over £12 billion worth of development through the planning system including over 40,000 new homes; 25 million square feet of commercial floor space; and a diverse range of commercial and residential architectural projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a chartered Associate Town Planner, with proven business development and job-winning skills, to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years’ post qualification experience, preferably in private practice, and enjoy working on a wide range of development management projects.
You will be expected to take a lead role on projects and to work with others to deliver successful outcomes for our commercial developer and house builder clients.
In return we will identify and nurture future business leaders to help them drive forward the growth of the business.
The right candidate will be:-
- a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with 7+ years post-qualification experience, preferably with experience of working in the private sector
- able to work as part of a team and lead project teams.
- experienced in the preparation, submission and management of a range of planning applications and appeals for residential, mixed-use or logistics projects
- confident in managing both clients and projects
- commercially aware with proven business development skills.
- skilled in negotiation and in liaising with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- strong in written communication with an ability to provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients
- able to manage workload, budgets and to co-ordinate projects (with colleagues and sub-consultants)
- Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Rachel Illsley on 01924 873873.
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.