Landscape Architect / Urban Designer - Land Promotion Team - Immediate Start
Due to our continuing success we are looking to recruit a creative Landscape Architect / Urban Designer to join our growing multi-disciplinary Land Promotion team. The role is available to principal and Associate levels with 10 years or more experience.
This highly experienced and successful team, specialises in promoting land through the local plan process ranging from small sites through to large urban extensions and new settlements. You will work alongside other urban designers, town planners, architects and landscape architects on masterplans and regeneration projects of varied scale. Our client base includes both public and private sector landowners and developers throughout the North of England, the North West and the Midlands.
You will work as part of a creative team to deliver visions and advocacy documents, masterplans, landscape masterplans, development frameworks, regeneration strategies, detailed planning and design studies, and strategic engagement.
The right candidate will:-
- Preferably be dual qualified with a degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Town Planning with experience in Urban Design.
- Have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
- Have a strong design background and excellent technical skills that enable you to communicate design ideas through a range of graphical styles and mediums including hand drawn graphics.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to tight deadlines.
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Have good decision making skills and pragmatism
Other requirements include:-
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, AutoCAD and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Full UK driving license plus access to a car.
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Dawn Jenkins on 01924 873873.
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.