Town Planner - Development Management Team
- Either be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute or working to achieve that qualification
- Experienced in the preparation and submission of a range of planning applications for residential, mixed-use or logistics projects. Experience of working on planning appeals would also be desirable
- Work with colleagues to provide an effective service to clients and delivering successful outcomes on projects
- Able to work as part of a team and project teams, as required
- Commercially aware and willing to support business development activities
- Experienced in liaising with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to provide clear and concise reasoned advice
- Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Paul Bedwell on 01924 873873
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.