Town Planners, All Levels, Development Management Team - Immediate Start
Spawforths are an award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary team of town planners, architects, and master-planners who are passionate about quality place making.
Due to an extensive forward order book, we have two exciting opportunities for Chartered Town Planners with development management/control experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of four years’ post qualification experience, preferably in private practice, and enjoy working on a wide range of development management projects.
The role(s) are open to all planners up to Associate level.
The right candidate(s) will be:-
- a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with post-qualification experience, preferably, although not essentially, in the private sector.
- able to work as part of a team and have a desire to lead projects.
- experienced in the preparation, submission and management of a range of planning applications and appeals for residential, mixed-use or logistics projects
- confident in managing both clients and projects.
- strong in written communication with an ability to provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients.
- able to manage workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential.
- Full UK driving licence plus access to a car
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss matters beforehand please feel free to contact Rachel Illsley on 01924 873873.
Applicants will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Interested in what we do at Spawforths?
Sign up to our email newsletter for the latest news and updates.